Guacamole is one of those amazing recipes
that does not have a hard and fast rule to be followed when it has to be made.
There are a lot of ways in which you can successfully cook a guacamole and every person who knows the nutritious value of the amazing veggie know as avocado, can benefit from its several benefits with ease.
Now when the vastness of the guacamole cooking is mixed up with the nutrition value of avocado, wonderful things happen. And the taste that comes out is also out of this world.
But here we are to tell you that grilling your regular avocado is going to give it a taste that you had not tasted before and doing so will lead you to amazing results. Now here we are going to tell you that grilling the avocado for the guacamole is going to help you a lot in enjoying a healthy and a nutritious meal.
So let us look at the tips that will help you know how to cook the best kind of avocado by first grilling it and then adding it to the guacamole.
- First of all, preheat the grill at a high temperature and make it get super-hot.
- Now take some fresh avocados and wash them well so that there in not dirt or debris on them.
- Now cut them gently, cut them in a half and remove the stone from them.
- The oven grill that you have already preheated, will now be used for grilling it. for this, you will place the avocado from the side that has skin on it, on the grill and then use a brush to oil the inner side with some olive oil.
- Now grill the avocado for about 3-4 minutes and let the avocado get cooked thoroughly so that it gets ready completely. Usually the time of 3-4 minutes is sufficient for grilling the avocado perfectly but depending upon how hot your grill is, you can decide if they need more time to get ready.
- Now use a spoon and scoop out the avocado and transfer the flesh to a bowl and mash the flesh.
- Now follow your favorite guacamole recipe and add all the other ingredients as well. now mix everything and add seasoning to your taste.
- Now grilled avocado is ready to be served with tortilla chips.